Rhonda and George have been laying cement in their back yard this week. Today was our day to come and do the handprints of the kids. Let’s just say it was total chaos!! We wore a bit out numbered. Despite the craziness it is a precious memory that was worth the fight.
Here is how it went down:
- Only one out of the six kids wanted to participate (thank you Reagan). All did not want to get dirty (go figure).
- All children were bribed with candy and toys!
- Lots of screaming, tears, and fit throwing took place.
- Milo ran though the wet cement, of the already finished area when we were all done.
- All clothes, kids, and house, were completely thrashed and fifthly!
- All moms tired!