My Big 6 Year Old
I can’t believe I have a six year old in Kindergarten already. Micah said his birthday was awesome as we rode home tonight. I am glad it was a success in his eyes.
Micah we love you so much. You are such a huge helper in this family. Thanks for being a great big brother to Noah and Grace. Looking forward to many more awesome birthdays!!! Here are some of the highlights!
- He loves school and is starting to read which is exciting!
- He loves to wear winter clothes, no flip flops or shorts. He says wearing longs paints makes him feel like a guy:) Thank goodness the fall is here.
- He loves all things Ninja. Ninja Turtles being on top of that list.
- He loves riding his bike, and now new roller blades, and scooter will be added to that mix.
- He loves to draw and do art, which is about the only thing I can get him to sit still for.
This is how a six year old takes pictures. Actually… this is also how Adam likes taking his pictures too!!
I love you!!